Thursday, October 25, 2012

List of Thoughts

I am going to label this a "brain dump" as my SIL likes to call it. I thought it was a cute way of just throwing out what's on your mind.

1. I am obsessed with Pinterest. I'm not sure if it's more fun to look at and dream or actually try some of the things I've pinned. But anything I try I will blog. Fall is in the air and I thought some sort of crock pot soup would be good. I will post the recipe on my next post. It was a total success.

2. I can't wait until Halloween! More like the 27th for us bc that is when Canyon is having his Halloween with us. Can you guess what he will be?

3. Speaking of that little booger, he had his first field trip Wednesday! He went to a pumpkin patch and got to pick a pumpkin. We weren't able to go to this one but hope our turn is next!


4. We won a free photo session! Our little family of 4 will finally have pictures of all of us. Absolutely can not wait.

... I guess this will be all for now. Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow! I will share Pinterest Recipe #1.

No comments: